Creating a Theme
Creating a new theme for HelpDEZk is pretty simple.
- Create a new folder in app/themes/ and name it as you want. ex: Red
- Create a new file named style.css in the new folder. ex: app/themes/Red/style.css
- Now you can copy our main css default theme "orange" for your Style.css and change it as you like.
- You can change the images too, just create "images" within the new theme folder. If you do not want to change the images do not forget to copy the "images" folder of the theme "orange" to the folder of your theme.
- After changing the CSS and images, all you need do now is change the variable "$theme_default" in includes/config/config.php, changing it to the exact same name as the folder you created.
And that’s it, you have a new HelpDEZk theme.
Translate the HelpDEZk to your language
Translate the HelpDEZk is simple too.
- Create a new file in app/lang/ and name it following the ISO 639-1 language abbreviation format.
- Copy all the data in one of our existing language files in app/lang and place it in your new file.
- Now you can translate all the Smarty variables to your language.
- After translation, all you need to do is change the value of the variable "$lang_default" in includes/config/config.php for the name of the language file that you created.
Okay, now the HelpDEZk is the language that you want.